Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Nestled In The Poppies

I woke up Sunday morning at 1:00 a.m. with an idea for this painting and got up.  I painted until sunrise, got a few hours of sleep and worked on it off and on Sunday and Monday.  I often wake in the middle of the night and go into my studio to paint.

This painting is on display for sale at the Village Cafe Lafayette located in River Ranch Town Square.  If you are in the area, please stop by to view this painting in person.  My photos are not very good quality and do not do the painting justice (lots of glare in this one).  While you are at the Village Cafe, have a bite to eat and enjoy the wonderful food and atmosphere there.

"Nestled In The Poppies"
24 x 48 - oils on gallery wrapped canvas










He is hidden there...do you see him?

























More to come.......stay tuned.
Happy Painting!

1 comment:

  1. Love it and CONGRATULATIONS on the Village Cafe relationship, sweet.

    ReplyDelete