Monday, February 4, 2013

Nimbeaux's Restaurant Exhibit

My abstract art is currently on exhibit at a local establishment, Nimbeaux's Restaurant.  The exhibit requires large pieces which I have, so I was excited to do it.  I finally got it hung last week with the help of two great friends,  Denise Broussard and Laurie Legnon.

I belong to the Lafayette Art Association and Nimbeaux's  is one of our satellite galleries.  Nimbeaux's is a wonderful seafood restaurant located on Pinhook Rd. in Lafayette...and did I mention a very GOOD place to eat.

Some of these pieces have been previously entered in juried art competitions and a couple of them have received awards.  Sorry about the photo quality ...but that means you will have to stop by and check them out in person, right.  The exhibit will be up until April.









2 comments:

  1. I wish I could see the works in person! Congratulations on your restaurant show, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meredith! They really do look better in real life, the lights were messing with my photos.

      Delete