Monday, September 17, 2012

Summertime Flowers

I woke up this morning to a gloomy rainy day.  I know my flower gardens need rain to produce those beautiful blooms I see when I look out into my yard.  On days like today I am grateful to be able to produce my own sunshine through my art in these floral paintings.

As fall approaches and the seasons change, I look forward to the cooler temperatures and being able to get outdoors to do some plein air painting, possibly take a trip somewhere to paint.


"Red Knockout Roses"
8 x 8 - oils on panel





















"Sunflowers"
8 x 8 - oils on panel

1 comment:

  1. These paintings are so joyful. The colors and movement make them that way.
    Loved seeing the great shot of you with your three children and their families. Life is good when you have such lovely memories.

    ReplyDelete