Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dupuy's in Abbeville

I headed out Friday, April 25 to meet "Happy Medium" friends (Denise Broussard and Andrea Schellman) to paint in Abbeville, Louisiana. We decided to paint Dupuy's Oyster Shop on S. Main Street in Abbeville.  It's a sweet little restaurant with some of the best oysters and seafood around.

I chose a spot near the street, standing on the concrete with my umbrella strapped to my easel. The day was a warm one reaching temperatures into the upper 80's and probably a litter warmer standing on concrete.
Here I am hard at work.

Here we are all setup and working...except me, I'm goofing off taking pictures.

Denise hard at work.









Our new friend Andrea also
hard at work, Welcome!
Our little angels, Lucy and Olive had a great day hanging out and visiting with anyone who would like to visit...they were not short on visitors.  They met a very special friend, Kaleigh Hotard, who was visiting her mom at work nearby.  Our babies took to Kaleigh right away and she to them.  She even got in their play yard with them.

Our babies Lucy and Olive with their new friend, Kaleigh.

At the end of the day we all packed it in and headed home.  A great time was had by all.

Getting ready to call it quits for the day.

Here is my finished painting of Dupuy's on S. Main.

Dupuys Oyster Shop

Happy Painting!





1 comment: