Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Versailles Exhibit

My solo exhibit went up today at the Versailles Center, 102 Versailles Blvd., Lafayette, LA (corner of Versailles Blvd. and St. John Street).  This building is a satellite exhibit area for the Lafayette Art Association of which I am a member. You can view the exhibit during normal workday business hours.

There are 57 framed original oil paintings in the exhibit, all for sale.  It will be up until the end of September. Included in this body of work are plein air and studio pieces of landscapes, florals and boats.





















Here is the very nice security guard who works here.

















































Versailles Center (Exhibit on first floor)




















If you have a chance to stop by and check it out, send me a message and let me know what you think.  I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment