Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cold Season

Today is Day 12 of the 30 in 30 Day Challenge!

With the way this crazy weather has been acting, I got the idea to paint tools for the cold season.  I hope I don't jinx myself by saying this, but I am so glad I am well!  I keep telling myself its the Vitamin C I've been taking.

I'm managing to stay ahead of schedule for this challenge and this gives me piece of mind.  Before I began this challenge I would ponder about what I would paint next and I spent way too much time deciding.  This challenge has helped me organize my thoughts and make a mental list of ideas to paint.  Usually when I finish one I am immediately setting up another.  It's also pushing me to paint faster.


"Cold Season"
6 x 6 - oil on canvas panel



4 comments:

  1. What a great idea, and I hope it becomes your good luck charm to ward off any flu germs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Claire! I was sick the beginning of October and end of November and I don't want it anytime soon.

      Delete
  2. Cold Season is such a unique and clever painting.
    I agree with you about this challenge. I am making better use of my time by knowing ahead of time
    what I am going to paint next. It really helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, isn't it nice to be ahead. I even had time to play today... :)

      Delete